Monday, March 1, 2010

The Buried Blog

What do you want to do before you die?

Anyone ever watched The Buried Life on MTV? It's a relatively new show about a group of young men who made a list and have set out on a quest to fulfill everything they want to do before they die.

I'm sure every one of us have set goals of things we want to accomplish throughout our lifetime, and besides the standard responses like "get married" and "have kids" (both of which I want to do), what do you REALLY want to do before you die?

Here's my top 5:
1: Visit all 50 states (Sara, I'm so envious of you...)
2: Go to an Arizona Cardinals game
3: Live in New York City
4: Get a stamp in my passport
5: Be an inspiration to others

What's your top 5?

Check out this tear-jerking video. I cry every time I watch it!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can take care of 2 and 3 for ya. We should go to New York this year sometime, so save up your refund!

And, my dad says he can probably get us Cardinals tickets from his work, on 50 yard line, 4th row! Yeah baby!

Judy said...

Teach college. Buy a house.