Thursday, March 4, 2010

Coming soon: Mach 75!

I have way too much time to think at work. It's really affecting the kooky side of me. Today, as I was eating grapes out of a Zip-lock double zipper bag, I thought to myself, why the heck does this bag have a double zipper?! Seriously. Maybe if you guys had made the first zipper more sturdy, you wouldn't have a need to add a second one! Watch out, these killer grapes might escape and run rampant and terrorize Phoenix! I'm pretty sure my grapes don't run the risk of breaking the already too-thick bag. Sure, these bags might be great for meat, but if you really need two zippers to hold your meat in the bag, you should probably think about buying less vicious carcasses. (I'm pretty sure I could have added a "that's what she said" in there somewhere, but I shall refrain)

I bought some batteries the other day and with them I got a bonus Mach5 razor. What disposable razors have to do with batteries in the first place is beyond me. Anyway, this razor, true to its name had 5 BLADES. Really?! Apparently 4 blades just doesn't cut it--literally. Are there razors with more than 5 blades? I wouldn't be surprised. What genius over at the razor factory is going to invent the next new, state of the art razor?!
Why don't they just invent a razor with 75 blades where you can press it against your leg and move it up just one millimeter, and PRESTO! your leg is as smooth as the day you were born.

I should be an inventor, I tell ya!

3 comments:

Anaise said...

I have so been thinking the exact same thing about razor blades!

And the 2 zipper question made me laugh. :)

Rachel Leslie said...

If I had my way, women wouldn't even have to shave their legs. When did we come up with such a time waster of an idea? i think it's the people who came up with the razor. sigh. oh well. To keep people from gawking at me (more than they already do), I'll do it.

Brittany said...

This made me laugh out loud literally. Your blog keeps me entertained at wee hours of the night when I'm up with chase, thanks. :)