Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wet dog = YUCK!!!

I feel like I have a messy kid.

Well, I kind of do--his name is Beesley and he has 4 legs and a tail.

In preparation for our Utah trip tomorrow (and hour upon hour in a cramped car with three adults and a dog), I decided to give him a bath tonight. My house now REEKS of wet dog, laundry and bread. The last two aren't too bad, but in combination with the wet dog, I'm seriously considering sleeping in my car.

Next time around: I'm getting a hairless dog. Or, they'll be shaved every week.

Too bad he's cute all wet, eh?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

He is so cute all wet! Sorry he smells so bad though, hopefully he'll dry off eventually! No matter what we put on Treena, she still smells like wet dog for awhile until she dries off.

Thanks for the prep though, now he'll smell better when we're in the car!

Anaise said...

We just don't bathe our dog--she's an outdoor animal. :)

Have a great trip!