Sunday, March 7, 2010

Before and after...

I thought I'd share some before/after photos from my condo. It's been a while since I've talked about it!

Dining room

Before--storage?


After--cute enough to eat in!



Living room
Before--managed chaos

Before--clean and homey!

P.S. Why is it so %#@$^*& hard to upload pics on this stupid site? Do you know how long this entry took me to create?!!? TWO HOURS!!! Every time I upload a picture is messes up my spacing of the ENTIRE entry, so I have to start over. And, when I try to move a picture up or down, I can't drag it. I HATE IT!!! I've always had this problem, which is a big reason I didn't blog keep blogging before. I might switch to wordpress...maybe it'll help my blood pressure.

Has anyone one else run into these problems?!

4 comments:

Anaise said...

You can drag the pictures around where you want them--click on the picture and hold while you move over to the up/down arrows that control the scroll bar--hold the mouse over whichever direction you wish to move and you're good to go!

And yes, the spacing gets messed up, but I've found that I can go to the HTML button and erase all the space directives (I tried to show you which ones I erase, but the computer got confused by my inclusion of HTML commands!) to re-control my spacing.

Cute condo!

Jenny said...

Your home looks great! I love that picture above your couch.

Camille said...

Malena, what a cute house!! How fun for you.

It might be the template you are using. Try a different one and see how that works. It should have taken you two hours to post that.


And I'm glad you're blogging again.

Diane said...

I had no idea decorating was another one of your talents. Adorable.