Friday, March 12, 2010

Greetings from Oregon!

I flew to Bend, Oregon today to see my brother and his family. My sister-in-law had their third child in October and this is my first time meeting her! Unfortunately she's in California until tomorrow, but I did get to spend time with my niece and nephew, Bente' and Taylor.

I don't know how much time I'll have to blog while I'm here, but I thought I'd share a picture Taylor drew which had me in stitches. Enjoy!




P.S. Is that a cat or a dog? ;)

2 comments:

Anaise said...

Oooh, have fun on your trip--give all those cute ones lots of hugs and kisses.

And if you can get permission, post some pictures of the little ones--I'd love to see them. (The last time I saw Bente' was in CA when she was probably less than 2 years old!)

Kelly said...

Don't get too comfortable up there or I'm coming to get you! This taking care of Beezers schedule is killing my sleep time. And he is slowly making me fall in love with him to where I want to bring him home. I don't know if it was the head tilt or the homeless look that hooked me in. lol!

We both miss you, make sure to let me know when your flight gets back, I might bring Beezlebub with me if everything goes according to plan. :) See you on Monday!