Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oregon!

Thanks everyone (Anaise--who I think is the only one still left :D) for your patience. I called in sick to work today and got some much needed rest. I feel 90% better!

Per Anaise's request, here are some of the shots I got in Oregon.

The Anderson family, according to Taylor: (notice Bente's middle name is spelled "Louyz" (should be Louise) and Alice's middle name is spelled "Mery" (should be Marie)!)


The Andy Clan. I promise, they are all a lot happier than they look! :)


Taylor helping make my first ever apple pie!


All the kids. Alice looks SO happy!


Taylor wearing Auntie Malena's glasses

Alice displaying the classic Anderson deer-caught-in-the-headlights look!

Mini Lindsay

Cutie Patootie all ready for church!

Feeding Alice some Sunday brunch. Yummm!!!

4 comments:

Anaise said...

Thanks for posting those!!! They're a darling set of kids . . . of course. :)

The one of everyone on the couch looking miserable cracks me up!

I'm glad you're better now.

Rachel Leslie said...

Neices and Newphews, I can never get enough of them.

Camille said...

I can't believe how much Lindsay's kids look like him!!! they're twins! What's he doing in Oregon anyway? and how fun that you got to take a trip! I just love family.

AD said...

Malena, I read every post and love to hear what's going on each day. I just won't be commenting--trying to keep my internet time down so usually I read the blogs I follow on my Google Reader when I am waiting for carpools, etc on my iPhone. Just know that even though I don't leave comments, I'm following you!:)

What darling nieces and nephews@!@