Sunday, March 21, 2010

Move along

I have to share one of my favorite songs. This song has served many purposes in the few years since it was released. Not only is it my favorite work-out song (I love upbeat songs), but it has a fairly good message--a message that I've needed to hear all week.

Despite the fact that it's Sunday (for those of you that are still awake), go ahead and give it a listen.

It's a new week. Whatever wrong turns I made this past week I now have a chance to correct. Moving along is all I can do, and boy, am I looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Kateeteacupcake said...

You know what a good song to work out to is? "Girl You Know Its True" by Milli Vanilli. By the way, go to my blog for a funny story about Jackson.

Anaise said...

I needed this song on Sunday, but I was already in bed.

Encouragement is valuable in whatever form it takes--so to you I encourage just keep moving along!