Thursday, April 29, 2010

Peanut butter squares, anyone?

I fell asleep trying to think of a topic for tonight's blog. I don't think that's a good sign!

It's been a long week and it's FINALLY FRIDAY! What better way to celebrate than with CHOCOLATE and PEANUT BUTTER!!!

One of my all-time favorites. Super simple and tastes just like Reese's. This is for you, Tiffanie!

2 sticks butter, softened
2 c peanut butter
1 lb powdered sugar
1 package graham crackers (one of the wrapped inner packages, not the whole box)
12 oz milk chocolate chips

Mix together the first 4 ingredients and spread evenly on a cookie sheet.

Melt the chocolate and spread over mixture.

Cut the squares while the chocolate is still melted (very important!) and refrigerate.

Now, if I only had any peanut butter...

2 comments:

Anaise said...

I like chocolate and peanut butter. :)

Kelleen said...

Darn you! Now I'm really hungry! Thanks a lot... :)